Khasria Transport Ltd. based in 29 Possession Cres, Brampton, ON L6P 4K3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend and Morning. The position of Truck driver has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Khasria Transport Ltd.
Position: Truck driver
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.15 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 29 Possession Cres, Brampton, ON L6P 4K3
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- The candidate must load and unload goods.
- The candidate must operate and drive straight or articulated trucks in order to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate will have to pay for and receive payments for goods.
- The candidate must perform brake adjustments.
- The candidate will be expected to perform preventive maintenance.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence (Class 1 or A).
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Experience and specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about Driver logbook and Trip reports.
Communication systems experience
- The candidate must be able to use GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation devices.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.