HANS BROTHERS TRUCKING LTD based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: HANS BROTHERS TRUCKING LTD
Position: Truck driver
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.85 hourly 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must load and unload goods.
- The candidate must operate and drive straight or articulated trucks in order to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- The candidate must perform brake adjustments.
- The candidate will be required to perform roadside emergency repairs.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate will be expected to perform preventive maintenance.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving and relaying information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be responsible for recording cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- The candidate will be responsible for tarping and ensuring cargo safety and security.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must have an Air Brake (Z) Endorsement and a valid driver’s licence (Class 1 or A).
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about Accident or incident reports, Driver logbook, Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), Maintenance and repair reports and Trip reports.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
16717 61ST NW