DHILLON & BRAR CONSTRUCTION LTD. based in 14780 101A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3R 7E7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Construction worker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: DHILLON & BRAR CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Position: Construction worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 14780 101A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3R 7E7
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate will be required to assist in the framing of houses, the erection of walls, and the construction of roofs.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.