All-West Crane & Rigging Ltd. based in Quesnel, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: All-West Crane & Rigging Ltd.
Position: Truck driver
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Quesnel, BC
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma in other trades.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have an Air Brakes Endorsement, a Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi trailer trucks), and a valid driver’s licence (Class 1 or A).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Type of trucking and equipment
- The trucking and equipment types are Tractor-trailer combination of extended length, Flatbed, Logging, off-highway, Tractor-trailer, and Tractor-trailer B train.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
- The candidate must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
- The candidate must have their own cell phone, hard hat, and steel-toed safety boots.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Long-term care insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1891 Campbell Cres
V2J 5Z8 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
250-992-5592 Between 12:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples