Market Lane Early Learning Centre based in BL 1-140 Woodbridge, ON L4L 4K9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Market Lane Early Learning Centre
Position: Early childhood educator assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly for 37.5 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: BL 1-140 Woodbridge, ON L4L 4K9
- The candidate must bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers.
- The candidate will be expected to lead activities such as telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local attractions.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators in implementing programmes that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to engage children in activities such as storytelling, song teaching, and craft preparation.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and to prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate will be required to submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
- The candidate will be required to develop behavioural guidelines.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, safety, and well-being.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
Work Site Environment
- The work environment is air-conditioned.
- The candidate will be required to work in a day care centre, or nursery school.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.