Truck and transport mechanic
ALL TRUCK AND TIRE REPAIR LTD. based in Aldergrove, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Truck and transport mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: ALL TRUCK AND TIRE REPAIR LTD.
Position: Truck and transport mechanic
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Aldergrove, BC
- The candidate will be required to adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems.
- The candidate will be required to adjust, repair, or replace automotive system parts and components.
- The candidate will be expected to adjust, repair, or replace truck-trailer system parts and components.
- The candidate will be expected to test and adjust repaired systems in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The candidate must estimate the costs of parts and labour.
- The candidate must perform scheduled maintenance service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the shop.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about Engine repair, Electrical and electronic system, Diagnostics, Alignment, steering and suspension, Brake system, Hydraulic system, Fuel and emission system and Engine repair and overhaul.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.