BCOM COMPUTER CENTRE INC. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Technician, computer service who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work overtime.
Employer Name: BCOM COMPUTER CENTRE INC.
Position: Technician, computer service
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Type of Service and Repair: Computers and peripherals
- The candidate will be expected to install, maintain, and repair electronic equipment.
- The candidate will be required to inspect and test electronic equipment and assemblies.
- The candidate will be required to complete work orders, test and maintenance reports.
- The candidate will be required to prepare cost estimates.
- The candidate will be expected to provide customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of a college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have A+ Certification.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be client focused.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should have strong knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Office and Outlook.
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about networks, PLCs, wireless routers, and wireless networks.
- The candidate will be required to work in the computer and related equipment manufacturing industry.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should have clean driving record with no at-fault accidents or traffic citations.
- The candidate should have valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
15051 118 AVENUE