ITC Electrical Components based in 200 Viceroy Road suite 1, Concord, ON L4K 3C2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supply chain supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: ITC Electrical Components
Position: Supply chain supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 200 Viceroy Road suite 1, Concord, ON L4K 3C2
- The candidate will be responsible for establishing work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate must coordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues.
- The candidate will be expected to train employees on their duties and policies.
- The candidate will be expected to organise staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, assign, and review work.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, and supervise the organization’s operational logistics.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business administration and management, general and international business/trade/commerce.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people and 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising purchasing and inventory clerks, shippers and receivers, and staff in various areas of responsibility.
- The candidate must have a Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) Certificate.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work as a freight forwarder and in the Transportation Department.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Electronic scheduler, Dispatch management service software, Inventory control software, Purchasing software, Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Word, and MS Windows.
Area of work experience
- The candidate must have prior experience in forecasting or projection.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about machinery and components, as well as customs services.
Specialization/experience (business sales and services)
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about distribution.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about taxation and international trade.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal record check, driver’s licence validity check, and driving record check (abstract).
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter