McBride Petro Canada based in 773 Bridge Road, McBride, BC V0J 2E0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supervisor – retail who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: McBride Petro Canada
Position: Supervisor – retail
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 773 Bridge Road, McBride, BC V0J 2E0
- The candidate will be in charge of assigning duties to sales workers.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling merchandise.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and coordinate the activities of workers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the retail industry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.