Park Plaza Diner Ltd. based in High Level, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supervisor, food services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Park Plaza Diner Ltd.
Position: Supervisor, food services
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: High Level, AB
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.