Strategic Sourcing Advisor
Candidates who are looking for a job will get a chance to serve at Elections Ontario. Recently, Elections Ontario has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Strategic Sourcing Advisor. The officials of Elections Ontario are searching for the best candidate to work in this post. The registration has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Elections Ontario
Position: Strategic Sourcing Advisor
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Employment type: Full time
Location: 51 Rolark Drive, Toronto, Ontario M1R 3B1 (Birchmount and Ellesmere)
- Candidates will have to lead the research activities.
- The Candidate is responsible for preparing the most up-to-date data on demand and supply.
- Candidates will have to take part in planning, developing and delivering comprehensive sourcing strategies.
- Candidates will get a chance to work closely with a variety of business functions.
- 3-5 years experience is required for this post.
- Candidates must have strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Candidates must have superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong planning, project management and organizational skills.
- Candidates must have excellent computer skills and an aptitude for technology.
- Candidates must have strong attention to details.
- A good pay scale is allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility and work required to give only 36.25 hours per week.
- Candidates will also get medical benefits and life insurance policy facility.
- Superb working conditions with basic amenities are available in this post.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in filling the form for this post will have to submit their application form through email. Candidates will have to mention EO-2023-27 as subject and send. The email address required for application provided below.