The City of Toronto has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Stakeholder Engagement Lead post. All the candidates who are interested in this post can submit the application by visiting the official website of the City of Toronto. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Stakeholder Engagement lead
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $93,500-$199,274 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: 1530 Markham Road, Scarborough, M1B 3G4
- Candidates will have to provide advice and guidance in the public events.
- Candidates are also liable to provide logistics support in the public events.
- Candidates will have to develop and issue surveys with corporate requirements.
- Candidates will also have to provide support to other duties.
- Candidates must attain a post secondary education in subjects like public administration and communications.
- Candidates must attain experience in developing and implementing strategies and plans for a betterment of the company.
- Candidates must attain superb technical competency in web communications.
- Candidates must obtain the knowledge of current municipal issues.
- The age of candidates must be more than 18 years for being eligible for this post.
- Candidates will get a superb pay scale.
- Candidates will also get medical facilities like routine checkup and life insurance facility.
- Candidates will have to get paid vacation facilities.
- Faster increments and promotions are also available in this post.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application by visiting the official website of the City of Toronto. We have shared a link below through which you can easily apply for this post within a minute. Candidate will just have to click on the link and enter the details asked in the application form.