WestJet has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Sr Analyst. They will maintain functionality of the systems supported. They are responsible for being a lead technical resource, supporting IT Data Center Operations services and systems infrastructure in WestJet’s highly integrated environment.
Employer Name: WestJet
Position: Sr Analyst
Salary: $93,000 per year
Employment Type: Full-time, Regular
Location: Canada (Remote Work)
- Candidates will administer, implement key improvements, troubleshoot issues, and resolve incidents within WestJet’s Data Center and Private Cloud environments.
- Candidates play a key role in change, incident, and release management for the product stack.
- They will maintain the stability and functionality of the systems supported.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent combination of industry training and experience.
- Candidates must have 10+ years of working experience within an Enterprise environment, supporting diverse IT Infrastructure platforms.
- They must have Deep technical knowledge with 7+ years of experience in Windows and Red Hat Linux Server operating systems in an enterprise environment.
- They also must have 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with the architectural and/or deployment and/or operational support of VMware vSphere Hypervisor.
- They must have solid working experience with storage platforms, and excellent understanding of storage protocols including: iSCSI, Fibre Channel, FCoE and NFS.
- Candidates must have excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple items.
- Candidates must have the ability to determine root cause from outcomes.
- They must have willingness to learn related technology and business processes.
- They must be proficient in managing service components to ensure they meet business needs and performance targets.
- They also must have incident and problem management skills.
- Candidates will get a fun and friendly culture with colleagues who work together to win.
- They will also get travel privileges for you and your family, effective from their start date.
- Moreover savings and Benefit programs that are flexible to meet their specific needs.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Sr Analyst are requested to kindly check the eligibility. They have to register as soon as possible because the registration process has already started and it will end soon. For registration, click the link given below. All the candidates are requested to add their correct information in registration otherwise it will be canceled.