WINMAR PROPERTY RESTORATION SPECIALISTS based in 1350 Industrial Road, West Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Specialized cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: WINMAR PROPERTY RESTORATION SPECIALISTS
Position: Specialized cleaner
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $19.00 hourly for 80 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1350 Industrial Road, West Kelowna, BC
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate will be expected to clean furnace ducts, vents, and filters.
- The candidate must wash and clean interior and exterior windows, as well as other glass surfaces.
- The candidate will be required to vacuum floors.
- The candidate must shampoo the upholstery.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and dusty conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with carpet cleaning machines, chemical cleaning equipment, industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, power tools, pressure cleaners, pressure washers, and steam cleaners.
- The candidate must have prior experience cleaning carpets/rugs.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1350 Industrial Road suite 1
West Kelowna, BC
250-859-2323 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 AM