Canada Revenue Agency shared a notice in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of SP002 group-level posts. A candidate who is eligible for this post is requested to apply. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates are requested to apply for the closure of registration.
Employer Name: Canada Revenue Agency
Position: SP01-SP04 officers
No. Of Vacancies: 4+
Salary: $47,765 to $52,724 per year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Sudbury, Canada
- Candidates will have to sort, scan and file large volumes of income mail and other documents.
- Candidates will also have to inspect high volumes of documents and forms for accuracy.
- Candidates will have to review and inspect populated forms and documents.
- Candidates will also identify and escalate issues.
- Candidates must have completed 2 years of secondary school education.
- Candidates must have a secondary school opinion.
- Candidates must have the ability to perform the work assigned.
- Candidates must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates must have the validation to work in Canada by the recognized government.
- Candidate must have been computer proficient.
- Candidates will also attain the complete knowledge of English language and another language.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities at this post.
- Candidates will also get a dedicated term-life insurance facility and other perks available in the post.
- Candidates will also get retirement benefits assurance.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply for this post. Candidates are also requested to provide a genome genuine in case the candidate provides false details then the registration of that candidate gets canceled. Use the below link to apply now.