Rentrax Software Inc. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Rentrax Software Inc.
Position: Software developer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 to $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
- The candidate must write, modify, integrate, and test software code.
- The candidate must be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- The candidate will be expected to help with the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to help develop logical and physical specifications.
- The candidate will be required to research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain existing computer programmes by making changes as needed.
- The candidate will be expected to write, modify, integrate, and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
Operating Systems and Software
- The candidate should be familiar with Android.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- The candidate will be required to work as a retailer/wholesaler of computer hardware or software.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Unix, Oracle, MS Windows, Linux, Internet, Development of computer applications, Database software, MAC, JavaOS, Security software, Programming software, HTML editing software, Web service design, Software development, Mapping and data visualization software, Website creation and management software and Business diagram software.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.