Gulacha Brothers Trucking Inc based in 101-400 jones road, Stoney Creek, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office administrator who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during the day shift and be willing to work overtime.
Employer Name: Gulacha Brothers Trucking Inc
Position: Office administrator
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $26.10 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 101-400 jones road, Stoney Creek, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must set work priorities and ensure that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation of the operating budget, as well as to maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be expected to assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Electronic mail, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Word.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.