10221163 Canada Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software developer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: 10221163 Canada Inc.
Position: Software developer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.00 hourly / 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must write, modify, integrate, and test software code.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain existing computer programmes by making changes as needed.
- The candidate must be able to recognise and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- The candidate must assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct research and evaluation on a variety of software products.
- The candidate will be responsible for programming animation software to meet predefined specifications for interactive CDs, DVDs, video game cartridges, and Internet-based applications.
- The candidate will be expected to develop special effects software for use in film and video applications.
- The candidate will be expected to write, modify, integrate, and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with API, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, and Software development.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2970 Drew Road suite 203