Social services worker
Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de la Côte-Nord based in 835, Boulevard Joliet, Baie-Comeau, QC G5C 1P5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Social services worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux de la Côte-Nord
Position: Social services worker
No. of vacancies: 15
Salary: $27.08 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 835, Boulevard Joliet, Baie-Comeau, QC G5C 1P5
- The candidate will be expected to gather information and write reports or case studies.
- The candidate must assess clients’ needs or eligibility for specific services.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct life skills workshops.
- The candidate must assess the client’s relevant skill strengths and development needs.
- The candidate will be required to conduct follow-up assessments.
- The candidate must communicate with other social service agencies and health care providers who are involved with clients.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in determining the effectiveness of treatment programmes.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must accompany clients to appointments and social outings.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hospital, medical facility, or clinic.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement and a Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive a Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.