Wright Construction Services Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Site superintendent, construction who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work overtime.
Employer Name: Wright Construction Services Inc.
Position: Site superintendent, construction
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $34.00 to $40.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Registered Apprenticeship certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise working groups and contractors.
- The candidate must have completed a Leadership for Safety Excellence course, Work at Height training, and Fall Arrest Protection Training Course.
- The candidate must have Construction Trade Certification, Occupational Health and Safety Certificate, First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate, and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The work environment will be commercial and/or industrial construction.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.