Cancoil Thermal Corporation based in 991 John F. Scott Road, Kingston, ON K7L 4V3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Setter, machine tools who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Cancoil Thermal Corporation
Position: Setter, machine tools
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.58 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 991 John F. Scott Road, Kingston, ON K7L 4V3
- The candidate will be required to operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations.
- The candidate will be required to clean and maintain the work environment.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate will be required to verify the dimensions of machined parts using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers).
- The candidate will be required to perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery.
- The candidate will be required to enter codes that specify the speed, feed, and cut of the toolpath for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools.
- The candidate will be required to prepare an etching solution and immerse metal parts or workpieces in it to remove unwanted portions.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate should have prior experience with Shapers.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Manufacturing industry.
Work Location Information
- The employer will cover the candidate’s relocation expenses.
- Health and long-term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Disability benefits and Dental plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.