SWADESH RESTAURANT based in 2107 22 St W, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0V2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: SWADESH RESTAURANT
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.50 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2107 22 St W, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0V2
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be expected to describe menu items, including daily specials, to customers.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2107 22 St W
2107 22 St W
Between 03:30 PM and 09:30 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience