Rock Creek Tap & Grill based in Regina, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Server – food and beverage services who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Night, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Rock Creek Tap & Grill
Position: Server – food and beverage services
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $11.81 hourly for 30 to 32 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Regina, SK
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age in order to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be required to describe menu items including daily specials for customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate will be expected to clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking orders and relaying them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Smart Serve and Serving It Right Certificate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant and a formal dining room.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
3255 Quance St E
S4V 3B7 Between 12:00 PM and 08:00 PM