Shopify has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Senior Product Manager. They’re recruited to develop the product strategy of the reporting platform with other product managers and collaborate with cross-functional teams. They’re appointed to include engineering, design, data, and marketing to build cohesion. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Shopify
Position: Senior Product Manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $140,000 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will have to develop a product strategy for the reporting platform with other product managers.
- They’re also appointed to collaborate with cross-functional teams and engineering, design and data to build cohesion.
- The candidate will have to work on innovative products aligned with Shopify’s mission.
- The candidate will have to drive internal excellence in data visualization and data engineering.
- Candidate will have to manage complex stakeholder relationships, both technical and non-technical to ensure maximum customer value.
- Candidate must attain experience as a Senior Product Manager in a consumer-facing Product role.
- They must attain experience in working with an analytics, platform or integration Product.
- Candidate must attain the talent for storytelling and attain experience in influencing key stakeholders.
- Candidate must attain experience in leading the definition, building, and shipping of complex products at scale.
- Candidate must attain experience creating long-term product strategy and defining success metrics for your product areas.
- Candidate must attain experience building and shipping products in the e-commerce space.
- They’ll get a decent pay scale at this post.
- They’ll get paid vacation facility at this post.
- The candidate will get medical benefits and insurance benefits at this post.
- The candidate will get dental checkup facilities at this post.
How to apply
Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to click on the link below and fill out the application form. Officials will shortlist some of the best and most deserving candidates for this post and call them for an interview.