Rogers has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Senior Financial Analyst. In this post candidates will perform all requested audit tasks required for quarter and year-end external audits. They will perform in-depth analysis and recommend appropriate actions. Candidates are Supporting wireless inventory policy reviews. They will develop and enhance and automate processes, reporting and controls.For other information related to this post, read the complete article.
Employer Name: Rogers
Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Salary: $60,000 – $100,000 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
- Candidates are supporting wireless inventory reporting, controls and associated transactions.
- They are performing month-end close for wireless equipment by collaborating.
- They provide evidence of compliance with all SOX documentation.
- They will collaborate with Supply Chain, Retail Operations and various other teams on transactions relating.
- Candidates are assisting in the day-to-day management of wireless equipment-related projects.
- Candidates must have strong technical accounting skills.
- They must have an accounting designation (CPA).
- They must have 3 to 4 years of experience in fast-paced challenging accounting.
- They must have strong analytical and project management skills.
- They must have excellent software skills in Oracle Financials, Microsoft office.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills.
- They must have strong time management and organizational skills.
- They must have high attention to detail.
- They must have experience with IFRS 15 revenue recognition.
- Candidates will get employee discounts.
- They will get employee stock options.
- They will get wealth Accumulation benefits.
- They will get the best health & well-being benefits.
How to apply
It is a very easy process to apply. The registration link is given below. You can complete your registration process through this link. Fill correct information in the registration process.