City of Toronto has posted a job notification for the position of Senior Data Solutions Integrated. All interested candidates are invited for this event. Before applying for this post they have checked all the information about the company to make it easy. If candidates want a secure job then they have a great opportunity by which they get a chance to get their dream job. In this article they can get all the information regarding this position. For further details they can also visit the official website.
Employer Name: City of Toronto
Position: Senior Data Solutions Integrated
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $112,000 – $144,200 per year
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: 4330 Dufferin Street
- All candidates will be responsible for participating in the process of planning and developing long range objectives.
- They also have to develop prototypes, proofs of concepts, algorithms, predictive models, data mining and discovery.
- They will provide input into and administer the assigned budget.
- They have to supervise the day to day operation of all assigned staff including the scheduling, assigning and reviewing of work.
- Candidates will be responsible for monitors and evaluates staff performance, approves salary increments.
- They also have to manage all aspects of contracts with consultants and contractors engaged in work on data strategies and analysis including preparation of contract documents.
- They will produce evidence-based analytical solutions to issues related to planning, programming and operations with actionable information derived from use of data assets.
- They will implement detailed plans and recommend policies/procedures regarding program specific requirements.
- All candidates must have Post-secondary education in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or a related quantitative field.
- They also must have experience leading projects in data analytics, reporting, data science, applied research, machine learning or a related field.
- They are also requested to have experience with large scale data processing software and tools in AWS and Hadoop ecosystem tools (Nifi, Airflow, Hive, etc.).
- They also must have experience leading a team of data analysts/scientists, data engineers and other data professionals using matrix management approaches.
- Experience with statistical computing and object oriented programming languages would be beneficial.
- Candidates must have excellent oral communication, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- They have to deal effectively with technical staff, business unit staff, and senior management.
- Candidates also have to focus on highly developed people leadership skills and ability to coach and support staff development.
- They must have knowledge of the emergency medical services system and paramedicine is considered an asset.
- In this company employers will provide barrier free and accessible employment.
- Candidates will also get equal opportunity to make their career.
How to apply
All the candidates who have checked the eligible criteria and also are eligible and interested for the post of Senior Data Solutions Integrated for City of Toronto are genuinely requested to click the link given below which is provided by the company and also register themselves. All candidates have to submit their information with accurate details otherwise the registration will be cancelled.