Comeau’s Sea Foods Ltd. based in 60 Saulnierville Rd., Saulnierville, NS B0W 2Z0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Seafood preparer – fish and seafood processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work on the day shift.
Employer Name: Comeau’s Sea Foods Ltd.
Position: Seafood preparer – fish and seafood processing
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 60 Saulnierville Rd., Saulnierville, NS B0W 2Z0
- The candidate must cut, clean, and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Pension plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options
60 Saulnierville Rd.
Between 08:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m.