TAIE International Institute based in 399 Church Street, Toronto, ON M5B 2J6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Science teacher – secondary school who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: TAIE International Institute
Position: Science teacher – secondary school
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $42,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 399 Church Street, Toronto, ON M5B 2J6
- The candidate will be expected to assign and correct homework.
- The candidate must prepare subject material for presentation in accordance with an approved curriculum.
- The candidate must teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations, laboratory, shop, and field studies.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in a private school.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in Biology.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Reference number- 10262022