Raicare Canada Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Shift.
Employer Name: Raicare Canada Inc.
Position: Sales assistant
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly for 15 to 25 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate will be expected to assist with merchandise display.
- The candidate must prepare merchandise for purchase, rental, or lease.
- The candidate must prepare sales, rental, or leasing contracts and accept payment by cash, cheque, credit card, or automatic debit.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be adaptable.
- The candidate must be collaborative.
- The candidate must be goal-oriented.
- The candidate must be hardworking.
- The candidate must be outgoing.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude.
- The candidate must be proactive.
- The candidate must be a quick learner.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate will be required to work in a Kiosk.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.