Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting mandates for the post of Rural and suburban mail carriers. All the candidates will have to make sure to apply by visiting the official website of Canada Post. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine and verified information in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Rural and Suburban mail carrier
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.58 per hour
Employment type: part-time
Location: Quebec, Canada
- Candidates will have to process various CPC products and services.
- Candidates will have to wear Canada Post identification while on delivery and ensure its visibility.
- Candidates will have to lift or handle items up to 50 lbs.
- Candidates will have to deal with the customers in a very polite manner.
- Candidates must attain a satisfactory driving record and also attain a driving experience of 3 years.
- Candidates will possess a valid permanent provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must have the knowledge of the local language.
- Candidates must attain skills in customer dealing.
- Candidates must attain a valid permanent provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates will get a superb pay scale.
- Candidates will also get a chance to become permanent employees at Canada Post.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Candidates will get a chance to deal with customers and work in an outside environment.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application form by visiting the official website of Canada Post. All the candidates can easily apply for this post by using the link that we have shared below. Candidates will just have to click on the link and add the details asked in the application form.