Candidates who are looking for a job will get a great chance to work at the post of Rural and suburban mail carrier at Canada Post. Candidates who are looking for a job can submit their application at this post. The registration for this post has started and it will end soon. Candidates are requested to apply by visiting the official platform of Canada Post.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.58 per hour
Employment type: On-call Relief
Location: Markham, Canada
- Candidates will have to project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face.
- Candidates will also have to ensure mail is safely secure in their possession.
- Candidates must be adept at sorting, collecting, and delivering mail items.
- Candidates will have to acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure Including roads, customer and delivery receptacles.
- Candidates will always have to wear the Canada Post Identification merchandise so that the candidate gets easily identified by the customers.
- Candidates will also be able to lift the weight and carry items up to 50 lb/22.7 kgs.
- Knowledge of the English language is a must.
- Candidates must have experience in making deliveries.
- Candidates must have a vehicle with cargo capacity 100 cu ft.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities at this post.
- The candidate will enjoy routine medical benefits and medical assistance.
- Candidates will also get the facility of future saving plans.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in getting this job are requested to apply with verified details at the official portal of Canada Post. We have shared a link below through which you can complete your registration within a minute.