Canada’s Wonderland is a tremendous place to visit where plenty of Canadians and nonresidents come to enjoy Rides, Food, Events, and a lot more. Canada’s Wonderland is inviting new faces for working as Video & Digital Content Creator – 2023. Candidates get selected based on working experience, knowledge, and skills asked by Canada’s Wonderland.
Employer Name: Canada’s Wonderland.
Position: Video & Digital Content Creator.
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Salary: $18.00/ hour.
Employment type: Full time.
Location: Vaughan, Canada.
- Candidates have to create and design engaging content for digital promotion and digital marketing in Canada’s Wonderland.
- The candidate gets the job to design the online presence of Canada’s wonderland and make it engaging.
- Candidates have to add videos and photos on social media pages of Canada’s Wonderland and express the services and excitement of Canada’s Wonderland globally.
- Candidates also handle the park multimedia database.
- Candidates create engaging content which tells the experience of Canada Wonderland to other Canadians.
- The minimum age of candidates must be 18 years.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year experience of working as a Video & Digital Content Creator – 2023.
- Candidates must have a creative mindset with complete knowledge of social media.
- Candidates must have technical skills, with good communication skills.
- Candidates work to create engaging content for Canadians to attract them to Canada’s wonderland.
- Access all the rides, Food locations, and merchandise and record the experience of customers who’re visiting Canada’s wonderland.
- Monitor the social media page of Canada’s Wonderland to make changes to it from time to time.
- Free access to Canada’s wonderland and Cedar fair.
- Get promotional tickets for family and friends.
- 20% discount on every merchandise and food location.
- Free Rides, Games, and Food.
How to Apply
If you’re eligible and interested too then click the link below and submit your application for Video & digital content creator now