Canada Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier. They project a positive and courteous manner when dealing with customers face-to-face. They are able to be adept at sorting, collecting and delivering mail items, in a safe and timely manner.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $44,448 yearly
Employment Type: On Call Relief
Location: Welland, ON, CA
- Candidates have to process various CPC products and services (Change of Address Notification, Damaged Mail, Items Delivered Bill (IDB) and others).
- They are responsible for wearing Canada Post identification while on delivery and ensure its visibility while delivering and collecting mail from customers.
- They have to acquire and maintain knowledge of local infrastructure including roads, customers and delivery receptacles.
- They must have a satisfactory safe driving record.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory safe driving record.
- They must attain a valid permanent provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates have to pass a pre-employment test and an interview.
- They must have on their resume a current driver’s abstract that is dated within the last 30 days.
- They must have a minimum cargo capacity of 50 cu ft (1415 liters).
- Candidates must have the ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lb/22.7 kg.
- Candidates will get better job opportunities in the department.
- They will get an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process.
- They will get high pay scale and other facilities here.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Rural and Suburban Mail Carrier are requested to fill in their exact information in the registration process by clicking the link given below. Registration process is going to apply at your earliest convenience.