Monardos Services Inc based in Nepean, ON is looking suitable applicants for the position of Room Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Monardos Services are renowned for giving our staff the flexibility to create their schedules based on their own timetables, and take pride in providing hands-on training. This ensures top-notch service and gives people with strong potential a chance to get experience. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Monardos Services Inc
Position: Room Cleaner
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $800 weekly for 41.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Nepean, ON
- The candidate will be required to vacuuming carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates would be responsible for disinfecting operating rooms and other areas
- The candidates would be responsible for distributing clean towels and toiletries
- The candidates are required to make sure whether the beds and sheets are changed.
- The candidate would be responsible in cleaning walls, windows and ceiling.
- The candidate would be responsible in stocking linen closet.
- The candidates will be required to pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- The candidates would be responsible in handling and reporting lost and found items
- The candidates would be in charge of dusting the furniture.
- The candidates would be responsible in attending to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidates should ensure in providing basic information on facilities
- The candidates would be responsible in cleaning, disinfecting and polishing kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be required to inform authorities of any accidents that may occur during the course of cleaning.
- The candidate will be required to sweep driveways and walkways.
- The candidate should ensure that all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
- The candidate should ensure in protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- The candidate will required to deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- The candidate will required to assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- The candidate would be responsible for maintaining a safe and tidy environment while also paying attention to clients or service users’ wishes.
- The candidate should ensure the security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- The candidate would be responsible for monitoring and maintaining sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- The candidate will required to transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- The candidate would be responsible in restocking guestroom amenities like toiletries, drinking glasses, and notepads.
- The candidate would be responsible in maintaining inventory of necessary supplies.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma .
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 1 year or less than 7 months of working experience in similar industry.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have the ability to adapt to changing schedules.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should have sound knowledge of cleaning supplies and cleaning techniques.
- The candidate should have ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should have the ability to work quickly without compromising quality.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should have good physical and healthy state to perform all tasks quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for long hours.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate will be required to work in Hotel, Motel and Resort.
- This is a fast-paced environment.
- The selected candidate would get Health care and Vision care benefits as part of their compensation package.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidates would get Group insurance benefits, Pension plan, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), Other benefits, Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP), Maternity and parental benefits and Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- In addition to the benefits mentioned above the selected candidates would expect to get many other benefits including On-site amenities, On-site recreation and activities, On-site housing options, Free parking available, Transportation provided by employer, On-site daycare available, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Team building opportunities, Parking available etc.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate would get Bonus, Gratuities, Mileage paid, Commission
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.