PWC has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Risk Assurance Services CPA. They help clients manage their data better and feel confident that the information generated from their business data is reliable and can help them make the right business decisions. They gain functional and industry insights, work on large multinational companies, and help clients enhance their internal audit function by providing more value-added insights to the business.
Employer Name: PWC
Position: Risk Assurance Services CPA
Salary: CA$45009 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Candidates will assist companies to develop and maintain strong ERP controls which allow them to get the best performance and value from their ERP investments.
- They will provide clients with custom, end-to-end solutions that help them build trust and provide transparency to their internal and external stakeholders, helping them create a business that their customers, partners and investors can trust.
- They will use the foundational attributes of internal audit to help lift clients’ performance against a broad spectrum of risks.
- Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate new ideas.
- They also must have the ability to easily adapt and prioritise, demonstrating project management skills to handle changing priorities.
- Candidates will get comfortable travelling to cities across Canada.
- They also must have ability to share and collaborate effectively with others, building relationships.
- Candidates will get meaningful rewards, connections, work and growth.
- They will get a flexible culture, powered by the latest tech.
- They will get an equitable and inclusive community of solvers.
How to apply
All the candidates who are eligible and interested for the post of Risk Assurance Services CPA are genuinely requested to click the link given below and register themselves quickly. They are requested to add their accurate information in the registration process. The registration process has already started and it will end soon.