Harris Meats & Groceries (2013) Inc based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail shelf stocker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call and Morning.
Employer Name: Harris Meats & Groceries (2013) Inc
Position: Retail shelf stocker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.30 hourly / 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate will be expected to obtain items for customers from a shelf or stockroom.
- The candidate will be expected to direct customers to the location of the desired articles.
- The candidate must unpack products received from the store and count, weigh, or sort items.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of incoming stock.
- The candidate will be expected to stock shelves and display areas.
- The candidate will be expected to keep stock clean and orderly.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a supermarket or grocery store.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
1840 Arlington st
Between 09:00 AM and 06:00 PM
204-339-8406 Between 09:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter