Vannam Gas Bar based in Kenora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Retail sales associate who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Vannam Gas Bar
Position: Retail sales associate
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.25 to $17.10 hourly for 32 to 42 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kenora, ON
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate will be expected to offer product advice.
- The candidate must greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services desired for purchase, rental, or lease.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be cooperative.
- The candidate should be a hard worker.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude.
- The candidate must be a quick learner.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Maternity and parental benefits.
- In addition to the health and long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, on-site amenities, and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter