MGD Farm Inc. DBA Farmhouse Butchery based in 2825 Highway 33, Westbridge, BC V0H 2B0 is inviting applications from suitable applicants for the position of Retail butcher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours, To be determined and Morning.
Employer Name: MGD Farm Inc. DBA Farmhouse Butchery
Position: Retail butcher
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $19.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 2825 Highway 33, Westbridge, BC V0H 2B0
- The candidate must cut carcasses, sides, and quarters.
- The candidate will be expected to cut, trim, and prepare standard meat cuts.
- The candidate must remove the bones from the meat.
- The candidate must be able to cut poultry into parts.
- The candidate will be expected to clean and prepare fish and shellfish.
- The candidate must prepare special orders.
- The candidate must prepare special displays of meats, poultry, and fish products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.