Karahi Boys Vaughan based in Maple, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant host/hostess who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Karahi Boys Vaughan
Position: Restaurant host/hostess
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Maple, ON
- The candidate must balance and deposit cash.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting and dismissing staff.
- The candidate must schedule staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for training and supervising employees.
- The candidate will be responsible for liaising between chefs and customers.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect dining rooms and other areas where food and beverages are served.
- The candidate must deposit cash and keep daily log books.
- The candidate must keep financial records.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries about menu items and preparation methods.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must attend to seating arrangements for large groups.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate must perform opening and closing activities.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking customer reservations and assigning tables.
- The candidate will be expected to accept payments from customers.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter