Walmart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Relief Pharmacist. They are responsible for ensuring all prescriptions are filled accurately, efficiently, and safely using the established workflow models and counsel all patients on sold pharmaceutical products. They must travel to various locations and follow the schedules set by the Relief program coordinator.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: Relief Pharmacist
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $37.21 hourly
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Langford, BC
- Candidates ensure excellent patient experience, locate merchandise on the sales floor.
- They will establish and develop a strong working relationship with Professional Services District Managers and other stakeholders.
- Candidates accept prescriptions and/or refill requests from Customers, Doctors or Hospitals.
- Candidates have to ensure proper storage of pharmaceutical products.
- They should execute processes as per OBWs/SOPs.
- They must have the ability to operate all equipment in the pharmacy (register, computer system etc.).
- Candidates must have the ability to protect and maintain patient privacy at all times and follow provincial regulations established by the regulatory body.
- They should ensure patients receive all eligible services they are entitled to (medication reviews, injections etc.) to meet specific patient needs. Must follow OBW regulations as per the Relief Pharmacist program.
- Candidates will get a good working environment and gain experience to grow in their career.
How to apply
All interested candidates who are eligible for the post of Relief Pharmacist are requested to add their accurate information in registration. Candidates have to apply through the link which is given below. Make sure that candidates have to add the right information otherwise the registration will be cancelled.