Cargill is looking for people who want the job of Automation and Instrument Technician. All eligible candidates are invited for this post. All interested candidates are requested to apply for this post and get complete information about this company. Complete information is already available on the official website of the registration process. You will be given many opportunities in this company to achieve your goal.
Employer Name: Cargill
Position: Automation and Instrument Technician
Salary: $75,000 – $106,883 per year
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: High River, AB
- Candidates have to learn the facility functions to continuously gain knowledge and experience in automation, electrical and instrumentation.
- They have to provide work orders and part number for SAP.
- They are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- They are also responsible for Management of troubleshooting tools and documentation.
- They must be 18 years old.
- They also must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada.
- All candidates must have ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely.
- They are also required to have Basic ability to use a computer.
- All candidates must have ability to work overtime, weekends, different shifts, and holidays with advance notice.
- They also must have ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions like heat, cold, dust, loud, noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All candidates will get experience with SAP or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- They will also get experience working in food processing facility environment .
- The company will provide three years of working experience in Automation and Instrumentation .
- The company will offer to candidates experience troubleshooting programming technologies, such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
How to apply
All the interested candidates who have already checked all the eligibility criteria and are eligible candidates for Automation and Instrument Technician are requested to click on the link provided by the company and register themselves as soon as possible. All candidates are required to provide accurate information in the registration process.