WRHA has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Rehabilitation Assistant. All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply by visiting the official website of WRHA. Only eligible candidates are suggested to apply for this post. The best among all candidates get shortlisted for the interview process and selected candidates get the job.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: Rehabilitation Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.091-$23.291 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
- Candidates will have to perform direct and indirect patient care activities in the organization.
- The candidate will have to assist the therapist and all the activities performed by the candidate are supervised by the therapist.
- Candidates will have to serve the best service with complete knowledge of the responsibilities of a rehabilitation assistant.
- Candidates will also have to perform the work of other candidates when required.
- Candidates will have to have direct patient care experience in healthcare settings.
- Candidates must have completed high school education as per the Manitoba standards.
- Candidates must attain basic computer skills.
- Candidates must attain superb interpersonal skills.
- Candidates will also have to fulfill some physical requirements too.
- Candidates will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will also get a life insurance policy facility and various other types of medical benefits.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Low workload with friendly colleges.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply for this post by visiting that which we have shared below. Candidates will just have to visit the official website and enter the genuine and verified details asked in the application form. Make sure to share genuine information in the form otherwise, the registration gets canceled.