MacLeod Group Health Services based in Lockeport, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered nurse (R.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work in various shifts.
Employer Name: MacLeod Group Health Services
Position: Registered nurse (R.N.)
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.01 to $40.25 hourly for 48 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Term or contract – Part time
Location: Lockeport, NS
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a CPR certificate, a first aid certificate, and be licenced as a registered nurse by provincial or territorial authorities.
- The candidate will be required to work in a nursing home or a home for the elderly.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough Adult Abuse Registry check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter