EXTENDICARE (CANADA) INC. based in Sudbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered nurse (R.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time leading to full time job. The candidate will be required to work in the evening shift.
Employer Name: EXTENDICARE (CANADA) INC.
Position: Registered nurse (R.N.)
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $34.96 to $52.92 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 75 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time leading to full time
Location: Sudbury, ON
- The candidate will be expected to assess patients in order to determine appropriate nursing interventions.
- The candidate must work with others to plan, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care.
- The candidate must dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor, assess, address, document, and report symptoms and changes in the conditions of patients.
- The candidate will be expected to provide consultative services on issues concerning the nursing profession and nursing practice.
- The candidate must be able to provide nursing care.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be eligible for licensure as a Registered Psychiatric Nurse in the province of employment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.