CANTRUST CANADA INSURANCE SERVICES based in 8-203-30 FULTON WAY, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1E6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Recruiting manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Recruiting manager has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: CANTRUST CANADA INSURANCE SERVICES
Position: Recruiting manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $49.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8-203-30 FULTON WAY, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1E6
- The candidate must plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate will be expected to train, direct, and motivate employees.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise the classification and rating of occupations.
- The candidate must plan, develop, and implement recruitment strategies.
- The candidate must manage training and development strategies.
- The candidate must supervise the analysis of employee data and information.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising the development of communication strategies.
- The candidate must organise and manage staff consultation and grievance procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise payroll administration.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.