Reconciliation clerk – financial sector
The NBCC Foundation / La Fondation du CCNB Inc. based in Dieppe, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Reconciliation clerk – financial sector who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Flexible Hours and To be determined.
Employer Name: The NBCC Foundation / La Fondation du CCNB Inc.
Position: Reconciliation clerk – financial sector
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15,000 to $15,001 annually for 20 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Dieppe, NB
- The candidate must verify the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out backup procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general office duties.
- The candidate must receive and register documents for data entry.
- The candidate will be required to enter data in the format specified.
- The candidate must transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents.
- The candidate will be required to use a scanner to create digital records.
- The candidate must store, update, and maintain databases.
- The ideal candidate will be bilingual.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The candidate will be required to work in associations and non-profit organisations.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows, spreadsheets, the Internet, database software, and accounting software.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about reports and records.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and Tax-free savings account (TFSA).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter