Matisse Day Spa based in Duncan, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist-clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Matisse Day Spa
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Duncan, BC
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to record and relay data.
- The candidate will be required to perform a variety of clerical tasks, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail.
- The candidate will be required to obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be expected to answer the phone and relay calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to operate a switchboard or telephone system.
- The candidate will be required to receive and issue payments.
- The candidate will be expected to provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate will be required to keep work records and logs.
- The candidate will be required to send invoices.
- The candidate would be responsible for handling incoming and outgoing mail and email.
- The candidate will be expected to compute billing charges.
- The candidate will be required to create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for all partners.
- The candidate will be required to make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries.
- The customer should have the ability to create organized filing system.
- The candidate would be responsible for maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- The candidate will be required to keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring multiple and diverse work processes and activities to ensure that management decisions are properly carried out and products are delivered in a timely manner.
- The candidate will be required to perform routine bookkeeping tasks.
- The candidate will be required to order office supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organized and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude.
- The candidate should be a good listener.
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- The candidate having hands on experience in Spreadsheet and Electronic Mail is an added advantage
- The candidate must work in the private sector and in a retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- Health, Long term and other benefits would be provided to the selected candidates.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidates would get Health care plan and Dental plan.
- Under Long term benefits, the selected candidates would get Life insurance.
- In addition to the above mentioned health and long term benefits the selected candidates would get other benefits in the form of Free parking facilities, Learning or training paid by employer and Team building opportunities
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
241 Craig Street
V9L 1W2 Between 09:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience