Olympic Honda based in Guelph, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: Olympic Honda
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Guelph, ON
- The candidate will be required to send invoices.
- The candidate will be expected to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be required to record and relay information.
- The candidate will be required to provide directory assistance.
- The candidate will be required to perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate will be required to obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate will be expected to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must calculate billing charges.
- The candidate will be required to operate a switchboard or telephone system.
- The candidate will be expected to provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate will be expected to keep work records and logs.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to lesshan 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should be proficient in word processing software, switchboard 1-25 lines, spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, electronic scheduler, database software, accounting software, electronic mail, and MS Outlook.
- The candidate will be required to work in the private sector.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in Urban area.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.