Melo LLP based in Windsor, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. Melo advisors are nimble and experienced entrepreneurs who avoid the constraints of traditional accounting firms. We believe in the freedom to grow, in analyzing your business in new ways, and in breaking new ground to achieve more. Our strategic advisors can be relied on to simplify complex solutions and propel the ongoing progress of your business.
They are always available and eager to provide proactive insight as markets evolve. Melo LLP, an intensely service-oriented firm, stays in close touch with the businesses we advise – by gaining knowledge and understanding that other firms overlook. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract (ending: 2022-06-30) or Full time. The selected candidates will be required to work during day shift.
Employer Name: Melo LLP
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract (ending: 2022-06-30), Full time
Location: Windsor, ON
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to record and relay data.
- The candidate will be required to perform a variety of clerical tasks, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail.
- The candidate would be responsible for handling incoming and outgoing mail and email.
- The candidate would be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
- The candidate will be required to create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for all partners
- The candidate will be required to make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries
- The customer should have the ability to create organized filing system.
- The candidate would be responsible for maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- The candidate will be required to keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- The candidate will be required to supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- The candidate would be responsible for assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans
- The candidate would be responsible for performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- The candidate would be responsible for providing excellent customer service
- The candidate will be required to do regular back-up and assist other staff members with various specialised clerical/technical tasks related to the department’s primary function, such as computer data entry and basic data retrieval tasks, form screening, sorting, coding, and the like.
- The candidate will be required to inform other employees of visitors’ arrivals or cancellations.
- The candidate would be responsible for coordinating and monitoring multiple and diverse work processes and activities to ensure that management decisions are properly carried out and products are delivered in a timely manner.
- The candidate will be required to perform routine bookkeeping tasks.
- The candidate must be able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in similar industry.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic information to clients and the public.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate should have experience in administrative and clerical procedures
- The candidate must be consistent in appearance, dress, and demeanour.
- The candidate must able to handle pressure.
- The candidate should be a good listener.
- The candidate should have a thorough Criminal record check.
- The candidate should have excellent problem solving skills.
- The candidate should be punctual.
- The candidate should be accountable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills and have strong organizational skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to prioritize work.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask, especially in a fast-paced work environment.
- The candidate will be required to provide quality customer services and maintain high standard of professionalism.
- The candidate should be Customer-oriented and friendly.
- The candidate should be energetic with a positive attitude
- The candidate must have the ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- The candidate should have excellent eye-hand coordination.
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge and use of all relevant computer software and the ability to help organize data and information retrieval systems.
- The candidate should be trustworthy and protect their clients’ privacy.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should be proficient in handling Switchboard 1-25 lines.
- The candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Windows, Excel, Office, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- The candidate having hands on experience in Spreadsheet is an added advantage
- The candidate will be required to work in Private sector.
- The candidate is able to travel by public transportation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- This is a fast paced environment
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.