Boardwalk based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Property rentals manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Overtime.
Employer Name: Boardwalk
Position: Property rentals manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $5,000 to $6,250 monthly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for hiring and supervising rental agents as well as building superintendents.
- The candidate will be expected to negotiate and approve rental or lease agreements on behalf of the property owner.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure that lease agreements are followed.
- The candidate will be responsible for hiring and supervising support personnel who will perform operational, clerical, or maintenance duties.
- The candidate must prepare and manage contracts for property services such as maintenance.
- The candidate must coordinate the implementation of repairs, maintenance, and renovations.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor the progress and cost of work for property owners.
- The candidate will be required to compile and maintain operating expense and income records.
- The candidate will be required to prepare expense and income reports.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to client or tenant trouble calls.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in property management companies.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in MS Word, Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Office, and MS Outlook.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about apartments.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive a Bonus, Mileage reimbursement, and Stock/shares.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Maternity and parental benefits, Other benefits, Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Team building opportunities and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.